You may….Skate alone. Skate in pairs. Skate with hundreds. Skate for fun. Skate to win. Skate to travel. Skate to exercise. Skate to excel. Skate to relax. But you'll always… #SkateWithUs.
Drop-In Family Pass
How to Drop-In on a STARSkate Session
You do not have to purchase a Drop-In Family Pass to register to drop-in on a session. You may register and pay for one session at a time. All Drop-In programs have the drop in symbol in the description.
- Sign into your account.
- Go to your landing page, select the Menu, select Registration, then select STARSkate.
- Type out the program name or the day in the Quick Search box (example: Tue) on the LIST VIEW or scroll down and find your program.
- Click the red button next to the program.
- On the next pop-up screen, select the Drop-In tab.
- Ensure you have the correct skater name. Only sessions 2 hours to 4 weeks out will display.
- NOTE: If you are doing this on your phone, there is a small area that scrolls (between the Drop-in tab and the red ADD button. this is where the dates will list). Watch this video > drop-in-movie.MP4.
- Select the session date you want (the little box (highlighted blue) next to/under the cost)
- NOTE: You can select more that one (1) drop-in session date per invoice as long they are the same denomination/amount.
- Select ADD.
- Select View Cart (or Shopping Cart).
- If you have a Drop In Family Pass, submitting the cart items will give you a zero balance, and an invoice will be emailed to you.
- If you DO NOTE have a Drop-In Family Pass, the system will charge you the appropriate per session fee.
- Please send the invoice to your skater's phone. They will need to show the Skating Director when they get to the ice. The Skating Directors are:
- CJ in Fall/Winter
- Leigh in Spring/Summer
- If your skater does not have a phone, please provide them with a paper copy.
About the Drop-In Family Pass (10% Discount Tickets)
- You may now use your new Drop-In Pass (formerly Pick-Up pass) for:
- STARSkate On-ice - Fall/Winter
- STARSkate Off-Ice - Fall/Winter
- STARSkate Christmas Ice
- STARSkate August Warm-up Ice
- Your skater must be qualified for the session they are dropping in on, that space is available, and your coach has consented.
- As always, any family member may use the Drop-In pass, provided the skater meets the requirements in item 2 above.
Check what is left in your Drop-In Pass
- Sign into your account.
- Go to My Account
- Go to the Tickets tab. It will show you your remaining redemptions, or tickets you have left to use.
Purchase a Drop-In Pass
When your existing minutes run out, you will need to purchase a new Drop-In Pass below.
- Choose your preference 60, 45 or 30 minutes.
- A single 60 min Drop-In is $20. A 5 pack of "tickets" works out to $18/60 min.
- A single 45 min Drop-In is $15. A 5 pack of "tickets works out to 13.50/15 min.
- A single 30 min Drop-In is $10. A 5 pack of "tickets" works out to $9/30 min.
- IMPORTANT: The system only allows you to use one "ticket" per session, and you must use the correct minutes. In other words, if you want a 60-minute session, you cannot use two tickets of 30 minutes each. If you don't have the correct denomination that you need, please email email@example.com; The system admin can change the denomination for you.